379 -2004 & Down Models
357/359/375/377/378 – All Years
330 – 2005 & Down Models
Back Full Sleeper Window Only
From the Northern Tundra to Death Valley, these heavy duty window covers stop the hot/cold transfer in its tracks! With 7 heavy-duty layers quilted together, your ZenEclipse will transform your truck into a mini-apartment, blocking out light and sounds from the exterior of your truck and keeping your living space temperate more comfortable.
7-Layer Heavy Duty Blackout Window Covers!
- Easy Installation: Attaches to windows with black industrial grade suction cups in less than 60 seconds.
- Privacy: Extends your privacy to include your cab area! No more use for curtains!
- Temperature control: Aluminum Mylar Radiant Barrier stops the transfer of hot and cold temperature keeping the cab and bunk temps regulated.
- Stores Easily: When ready to hit the road, roll the covers up together and secure with built-in Velcro straps.
- Quality: Black Ultraflect™ Nylon- 3 layers of Polyester – Aluminum Fabric – 1/4″ Foam – Canvas.
- Colors: Black exterior with khaki or grey canvas interior.
FAQ: Doesn’t black facing outside retain heat? In short, yes, black is the hottest color, but our Ultraflect nylon is one of the “coldest” black fabrics on the market. It retains very little heat, and with the added layers of insulation, along with the Mylar barrier, the sun will not penetrate into the cab.
Lifetime Warranty | Made to fit exact model
Picture Shown in Freightliner