- Pairs with select Garmin GPS dog systems to navigate and track your dogs from inside your vehicle
- Get incredible off-road navigation detail with preloaded TOPO maps for U.S. and southern Canada; compatible with HuntView maps (sold separately)
- Detailed road maps of North America and traffic updates on a bright 6.95” pinch-to-zoom display
- Wi-Fi® connectivity for easy updates of maps and software
- Bluetooth® wireless technology for hands-free calling¹ and voice-activated navigation
- Outsmart traffic jams with time-saving alternate routes, or avoid them altogether. Then, with live information, spend less time circling the block to look for parking. For traffic alerts, relevant rerouting directions and up-to-date weather forecasts, download the Smartphone Link app, which connects your Garmin DriveTrack with your compatible smartphone. As you near your destination, take the stress out of parking by viewing pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking. The Smartphone Link app also enables the LiveTrack feature, which lets drivers share their locations — so friends can track your whereabouts whether you’re running errands around town or taking a long road trip.